Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Ultimate ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RacerXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think these are expensive.....


    http://www.magico.net/products.html?scr=800x600

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    The Ultimate ?


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    More than JBL Everest?

    http://www.sonicflare.com/

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RacerXX:
    I think these are expensive.....
    http://www.magico.net/products.html?scr=800x600
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool but radical? Radical looking but that expensive metal is a waste of money IMO. I don't get it, who in their right mind would want a bass horn projecting over the tweeters...now that is just weird.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Old Guy:
    More than JBL Everest?
    http://www.sonicflare.com/
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are those horns beautiful or what? I've never seen these before. Man I would love to build that horn. They need some horns below it too. forums

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RacerXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think those speakers are SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive than the JBL's.

    Which doesn't mean they are automatically better or worse......just that they cost a lot more.

    I'll see if I can find the correct price tag .....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RacerXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are built to order with a 4 month lead time.

    Price per pair?

    $229,000

    That makes them a little more than 7 times more expensive than the JBL's.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member
    The Ultimate ?


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RacerXX:
    I think those speakers are SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive than the JBL's.


    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are.

    $285,000 the pair.

    A fool and his money are soon partying...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RacerXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where did you get that # ?

    The 7 page review by Robert Harley lists
    them at $229,000.

    Maybe they've just gone up a couple of bucks
    since that article was written..........

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member
    The Ultimate ?


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.